Thursday, January 14, 2010

A New Semester

I just survived my first semester at college, and this semester is going to be tough. I was a little disappointed about my schedule at first because I wasn't able to fit in a history class since I'm really close to finishing my history minor. Oh well, there's always next semester. General chemistry shouldn't be too hard because I took it last year as a senior in high school, and I scored a three on the AP test. Centenary only accepts fours and fives, so I didn't get credit and I am stuck taking a class that I have already passed. Looking back it was probably a good thing because then the only science class I could have taken was organic chemistry. I only have to survive one more semester of calculus for my major that I am looking at, thank the Lord! I also get to take a semester of physics for my major, but I don't think it should be that bad since I enjoyed it in high school, although it has been two long years since I have taken a physics class. Overall, I can't complain about my schedule, I picked the majority of the classes so I just got to tough it out. Swimming will be more exciting with conference coming up in February. I can't wait for a thirteen hour bus ride! Plus swimming will be over halfway through the semester, so I will actually have a chance to experience as a normal student, the best part is not waking up every day for six o'clock practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment